Monday 27 October 2014

Priley Riley, Developed cast and storage desk, 24th- 26th October 2014






Last Friday I made a plaster cast of my hand holding the plaster heart that I made the previous week (so the two works are now joined together, which I think makes the heart cast look much better). Photos of the developed cast are shown above, from different angles. I then spent my weekend working in a team with 3 other students to build a storage desk which will be used by Loughborough University. The workshop was lead by artist Maria Pask and craftsman Peter Leadbeater, although we constructed it with minimal help, using an idea I had from a book, and from planks of old pieces of found wood. We then finished by carving our names into the desk. I've included a few photos of the event and final storage desk below- I’m in the black trousers with red stripes.








No comments:

Post a Comment