Thursday 4 March 2021

Priley Riley, Current Workspace, March 2021



As our tenancy agreement can't be extended, my husband and I are looking for a new home to rent.

This is mixed news for us. On the one hand, we have really enjoyed living in this home together. However, our aim is to make this move work to our advantage. It's an opportunity to move to a different part of town (perhaps closer to the centre) for extra convenience. Every cloud has a silver lining!

The purpose of this post is to share my current lovely workspaces for art, and I look forward to sharing my new set-up in our future home.

The first photo shows my current computer space for creating digital drawings. The second photo shows the table space I use for creating other forms of art. The wooden chest beneath the window stores my art supplies allowing me to keep this space lovely and tidy.

No comments:

Post a Comment