Wednesday 8 March 2017

Priley Riley, Update, 8th March 2017








A few updates on my work:

I’m pleased to share that I received a Merit on all three assessments last semester.

Last week I visited Modern Art Oxford, the Pitt Rivers Museum and the Ashmolean Museum with the Winchester School of Art.

I’m currently exhibiting a pencil portrait at Solent Showcase Gallery- nearly 600 people attended the exhibition’s opening on the 2nd of March! The exhibition is on until the 21st of April.

I’ve attached a few images of my current artwork. At the moment, I’m doing a lot of work on clothing; drawing clothing (top image), working into some of these drawings using Photoshop (2nd, 3rd and 4th images), knitting items of clothing, and (by contrast) doing life drawing. I’ve also been taking photographs, for example of my fiancé and his luminous clothing reflecting onto the window of a train.

No comments:

Post a Comment