Thursday 2 June 2016

Priley Riley, Degree show updates, 2nd June 2016


I’m pleased to announce a few things. Firstly, thanks to the degree show, I’m being commissioned to paint a stunning English Bull Terrier by a university staff member. The degree show hasn’t opened yet (the private view is tomorrow and the show is open to the public on Saturday) but staff can still access the building and see the artwork. I look forward to starting the commissioned painting!

Secondly, I feel honoured to be mentioned by Loughborough University, for The Child Sculpture and my Ultimate Edible Masterpiece, in their recent online article advertising the degree show. Here is the link for anyone interested: http://www.lboro.ac.uk/news-events/news/2016/may/degree-show.html

A final thing to mention, a website has been set up showing samples of artwork produced by each student in my year at Loughborough. My profile on this site is here: http://mass-catalogue.com/priley-riley/

No comments:

Post a Comment